Sunday, 20 May 2012
Total k this week..... Started well but what a tail off!
Total for this week 16k but almost all of it done at the start of the week so must do better (or at least more evenly) this week. When I don't run regularly, I notice myself clocking other runners from the car with envy. Last week did end up a bit mad with work towards the end and I had to go to Ireland for a party with absolutes no chance of a run but this week promised to be mentally taxing but hopefully time rich so I can bang the miles in. I will....I must! I have my eye on the next 10k and hope to do a 5k park run beating 28mins on Saturday so let's see if I can run off some of the buns, cakes and garlic sausage rolls consumed this weekend .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment