Friday, 11 May 2012
Lead leg excuse for a run and 2BAD pavlovas....
Really bad, lead legged run. Not good. Hard, rubbish .... Etc. really dragged. Did warm up of sorts. Did 5mins on the cross trainer and 2 mins in the treadmill before I had to escape the confines of the gym and risk the (many, many and sometimes heavy)showers which had skipped the area above the gym for the hour I was there. Good. But did not help the run. Anyway..... Then did a 15 -20min circuit session and 5 mins boxing with the boss. All in all a less than satisfactory session and run my global friends. The running has to get better.... And the bloody pavlovas! I made 2 tonight and both sucked. One , because the bairn helped (tired to "help" with the separating the egg whites but really mixed them up and but so the pavlova ended up like a pancake or pizza base)and number 2.... I forgot the vinaigrette and corn flour. The number 2 did rise but not sure what it tastes like... Oh well , life goes on despite bad runs and flat pavlovas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment