Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Hello hills again!

Hills can be good -even lovely, partly because you do not have to go really far to have worked hard. It seems to be all about the short, sharp effort. The sun and spring helps of course. No photos today but will post and older one of me at the top of the hill. about 4k (and a hilly one at that)clocked today. Need to up that with a 5k tomorrow or the next day. Actually I have not run the Circuit of Kirk (big one) for ages so it would be good to time that to or row if I am up to it. Hope you are all well my friends...! By the way, I have not mentioned food for a while and that is not because I am. It eating .... I so am, just that I am trying not to stuff myslef with sweet stuff after a run which is a bit hard. On the nutella tonight, not on anything like cracker... Just from the tub....

No comments:

Post a Comment